Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Cheating???

So today while at the store I was looking at fabric and  different pattern's and it hit me.... I dont know how to read a pattern! What was I doing looking at them!!! I was SOOO lost! And how do I make sure it would fit my growing belly?!( I was looking at a broomstick tipe skirt)

BUT while looking I found a Cheat??? maybe??? is it cheating hehehe? you tell me! I figured it would be a start right?
So what it is, is just one piece of fabric,with instructions
printed right on the fabric.


So is it Cheating?  I dont thing so. Baby steps :)

I will post more on it as start on it tomorrow or friday. Im looking forward to it!!! Oh and I will have picture up of my first bag that I sewed all by myself :)


Update
My first bag I made all by myself :)

My wonderful husband showing off my bag!

Buttons I sewed on for fun!


The Strap, with a fun stitch.

Easy little bag.

Nothing fancy, probably wont even use it, but I did it. Me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment