Thursday, August 4, 2011

P.S.

Baby Cade ( our son) Is moving so much lately! My husband has got to feel him more and more. I love that feeling in my belly and I know that Im going to miss it, but I cant wait to meet our little one!

For the theme of Little Cade's bedroom we picked Elephants, wonder blue and esspresso. Being that we just moved I have been feeling the "Nesting" need even more!Or as I like to call it Nesting overload. Its hard to get settled into the new house and get all of the decorations up in all of the rooms, while my husband is at work (he works 10&4's, which means working 10 days then getting 4 off). So this weekend is "Curb my nesting weekend" on my husbands days off.
  Getting the babies room ready is something that I have been feeling the need to do ALSO, but that's hard to do because we are only 26 weeks pregnant and haven't had our baby shower yet. But the need is there and SO strong. Praying that the Lord will easy my feeling, knowing that we can only do so much with the time that we have.

So the Count down to Cade is 26 weeks and 4days pregnant. Around 92 days left!

The Bump-Cade Daniel Pride

No comments:

Post a Comment