Saturday, August 6, 2011

Sewing time!

Here She is!!!
My Elnasuper* and the desk that goes with it!
My husbands great grandmothers sewing machine.

Here is the 70's stool that goes with my desk! <3




A big thanks to Girl Willow and her mom, today I had my first sewing lesson!!! It was wonderful! I started out not even knowing how to do...well ANYTHING, to making my first project! The sewing machine is pretty old and touchy, it took us a while to get everything figured out, but once we did it was smooth sailing, or should I say smooth sewing!
The girls started me off with a small project, a bag I think I will use to take all my stuff to Bible study!

The First seam I made on my bag! Done look to hard :o)


The bottom of my bag all done and turned inside out!



A little crooked, but the start of my strap, trying a new stitch
Allllllll the way down! I did it!


And stitched it to the bag! We added a little
 knot on the end for fun!
FINISHED!!!

For my first project since I was little, Im pretty happy with how it came out! not sure how long it took me but hey, its a start!
(Tonight when I got home, I started sewing a bigger beach bag. With LACE!)
(Soon to come!)
Crazy Cat picture of the day!


Mornings in the Pride house get pretty Crazy
with this guy inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment