Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Oh no....

Her I am, 27 and a half weeks along in my pregnancy, and you know what that means.....BLOOD WORK!!!
Tomorrow I go in to get my blood glucose test :S it is now a 3!!! yes 3 hour test and they upped the amount of REALLY bad tasting gunk that you have to drink! Im a totall baby when it comes to getting blood taken, which is very funny because I used to give blood! But all of a sudden one day while giving blood I had a panic attack and ever since then I have had a hard time going to the doctor. Very strange I know! But I just have to pray that God will give me strength and I know I will be ok.

In good news, my Husband and I had our first Childbirth/parenting class last night! I think that Dan was a little worried at first about the whole video of someother lady giving birth and having to talk to new people about it! :) But we got out and he admitted that it "really wasn't that bad". I on the other hand LOVED it. I love talking about birth and how amazing it is. One of God's great gifts as I have said before! I really felt silly though because during the video I wanted to Cry when the mothers got to hold the babies for the first time. Its coming SO fast and we cant wait to meet our little man :D! We are so blessed to be able to take these classes and I cant wait for next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment